Slow stitch and Breathe
Time & Location
About the Event
Together we take time to noticing any tensions in our bodies and meditating our way to slow down, without judgment or thought, offering ourselves some self care.
Enjoy this time to explore the materials in our packs and reconnect to nature, ourselves and each other as we claim our own spaces and connect with each other whilst distanced. Using any foraged materials to create restorative stitches. No formal art experience with materials or sewing is required to benefit from this therapeutic experience that will nourish your soul.
This workshops are something that we can do together, from afar, for ourselves and each other …. to hold ourselves and our communities together.
You do not need to have ALL of the items listed below. For instance if you don't have an embroidery hoop you can use card or just stitch into fabric.
You will need
Any natural foraged materials such as
books/ magazine cut outs
HOW IT WORKS
• This event is happening via online only, on the Zoom platform. Once you've registered you will receive all of the info that you’ll need to access the workshop on Zoom.
• Numbers are limited to appox 10. This is so we can all be visable and share in a cofidential space.
• PLEASE NOTE that my workshops will NOT be recorded. For reasons of confidentiality, privacy, and because we do share some personal stuff that may come up for us in our reflection time. I don’t record the sessions/workshops, and so recordings are not available as a resource to be sent to you later, or in instances of not being able to attend.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
• PLEASE NOTE that workshop registrations are refundable within 3 days only …otherwise, they are transferrable so if you can’t make it, send a friend!
- Slow Stitch and Breathe£20£200£0